This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Shokker 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Shokker
    Worker Bee

Yeah, and you thought “FAQ” meant something slightly different, right? We changed the meaning because we can’t answer some of the most frequently asked questions.

Anyway, below are answers to some common questions

Settings

How do I access the Game Options menu?

Gameplay

Can I play SpellShokked without a VR headset?

Can I play against someone who is using a different OS from me (I’m on a Mac, they are on PC – or vice versa)?

Where is the Duel option?

How do I duel my friends?

How do I access the Tutorial?

I hate my Mentor. Can I kill him? Please?

Settings

Q: How do I access the Game Options menu?

The controller in your right hand in the game (the one that represents the wand in the game) has a small button above the circular thumb pad. Please press that button to activate the game options menu. Pressing the button again will dismiss the game options.

The options menu has at least two panels arranged infron, and to the left if you. Use the ‘Laser Pointer’ in your right hand to set the various options.

Gameplay

Q:Can I play SpellShokked without a VR headset?

No. SpellShokked requires a VR headset and the 3D inputs of the controllers that are used to create spells.

Can I play against someone who is using a different OS from me (I’m on a Mac, they are on PC – or vice versa)?

Yes. SpellShokked supports cross-platform play.

Where is the Duel option?

The Duel option becomes available once you have completed all tutorial levels. If you don’t want to wait you can enable access to Duels without having completed the tutorials first. This is not advisable unless you have played SpellShokked before – because the things that inhabit the Duel levels aren’t as kind as your Mentor.

How do I duel against my friends?

Make sure that you have completed all tutorials, and beat each of the single-player duel levels first.

WARNING:

We allow you to make a fool of yourself and enter Player vs Player duels before you have had proper training. Be advised that if you can’t beat the single player duels, you’ll be dying a lot.

When you enter the duel room from your Home (see above in case) there are single-level practice Duels arranged in front of you. Look to the left, where you’ll see a globe sizzling with magic energy. Point your wand at the globe, and press the trigger. You are transported to the network lobby.

From there you can either start a duel yourself, or join any open duel. $

To create a duel private, type in a password using the floating keyboard, then create a duel.

To join a private duel, type in the correct password, then join the duel. This of course means that you must know the password before you join.

How do I access the Tutorial?

Remember the intro level. Just point at the rostrum with the big ‘Tutorial’ letters above, and pull the trigger on your wand. A ‘rostum’ is that wooden thing that not the bench, and has a big-ass book sitting on top. The letters above that thing should also be a dead give-away.

I hate my Mentor. Can I kill him? Please?

Hell no.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FAQ – Frequently Answered Questions’ is closed to new replies.